Looking for an answer to the question, “How did you sleep?” Look no further.
This post will provide you with 18 flirty replies to the question, “How was your night?“
This is one of the most common questions that people ask each other, especially in sincere or casual conversations.
Regardless of who it is, getting asked this question can be an opportunity to take things up a notch with your conversation.
To make this situation even more fun and flirty, here are 18 responses you can use when asked, “How did you sleep?”
You never know unless you try; you might just impress someone you like and get an even hotter response in return!
Flirty Responses to “How Did you Sleep”
How did you sleep? This seemingly innocent question can actually be quite flirty, depending on how you answer it.
When someone asks how you slept, they’re usually just making small talk.
But if you’re feeling flirty, there are a few ways you can turn this simple question into a flirty conversation starter.
Here are 12 fun and flirty responses to “how did you sleep”:
- I had some really naughty dreams about you last night…
- I slept great, but I kept waking up wanting more of you…
- I don’t know about you, but I always sleep better when we’re snuggling together.
- I slept like a baby! I must have been exhausted from all the fun we had yesterday.
- Not as well as I would have liked… I kept thinking about you!
- With my eyes closed. (Say it with an emoji or in a playful manner.)
- You were in my dreams, but I can’t tell you what happened because it’s too embarrassing.
- I slept like a baby because I knew I would see you today.
- I don’t want to talk about how well I slept because then you might get jealous of my pillow.
- I had some trouble sleeping last night, but I feel much better now.
- I slept like a baby, thanks for asking.
- Good, but it would be even better if we slept together.
The best how did you sleep reply, in my opinion, is to say, “I slept like a baby! How about you?“
But all of these responses sound positive and make it clear that you enjoyed your time together, even if you didn’t get much sleep.
So next time someone asks how you slept, don’t hesitate to give one of these flirty responses.
You might enjoy: 22+ Flirty Comebacks to “Make Me” that Actually Work
Flirty Responses to “How Was Your Night?”
Whether you had a good or bad night, there’s no need to be too serious when responding to someone who asks how it went.
It’s the morning after, and you’re wondering how to respond to your crush who asked, “how was your night?”
You want to be flirty, but you don’t want to seem too eager.
Here are some “how was your night” responses:
- I had an amazing time and can’t wait to do it again!
- I had fun, but I’m exhausted now.
- It was good, I had a lot of fun. How about you?
- It was wonderful, but it would have been even better if we had slept together.
- It was fine…but it would have been better with you.
- Do you really want to know, or are you just polite? (with a flirty emoji)
These are just some examples of a “how was your night” reply. You can experiment with various emojis to make things more flirty or light.
You might like: 13+ Flirty Responses to “You’re Hot”
“How was your night?” Replies to Your Crush
How was your night? Did you have a good time? Did you sleep well?
Are you looking for a “how was your night reply” to your crush? Here are 10 “how was your night” replies:
- I had a great time! I went out with friends and we had a lot of fun.
- I slept really well! I was so tired from all the activities during the day.
- I didn’t sleep very well. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep.
- I had a few nightmares, but other than that I slept okay.
- I didn’t sleep at all. I was up all night watching TV/working/stressed out.
- Not too bad. I finished up some work and then called it a night.
- Not too good. I had a headache and went to bed early.
- It was alright, I guess. I didn’t do much, just stayed in and watched TV.
- It was pretty eventful actually. I went out ….
- It was good. I got to relax and catch up on some sleep.
If you want to continue the conversation, you could ask the person how their night went, or what they’re up to today.
In any case, a little interest can go a long way!
You might like: 15 Flirty Responses to “Have a Good Day”
How to Tell if your Flirting is Successful
Flirting is fun and almost always well received when done correctly – even if the other person isn’t interested in you.
When someone flirts with them and expresses an interest in them, everyone (at least most people) is flattered. But, of course, if someone isn’t interested, there’s a line you don’t want to cross.
So, how do you know if the person you’re flirting with is interested in you and willing to go further?
There are a few general ways to tell if someone is enjoying your flirting and even flirting back, which are as follows:
- They blush or become flustered – If the other person stumbles, blushes, or becomes flustered after you make a flirty, teasing comment, it means they’re flattered and even a little embarrassed.
- They make physical contact – Physical contact does not happen by chance, and it does not happen unless someone is very comfortable with you.
- They get flirty too – When they respond to your flirt with flirt, you know that things are going well.
18 Flirty Responses to How Did you Sleep? – Final Thoughts
I hope that you found your “how did you sleep answer”.
Flirting can be difficult, and the more excited and anxious you feel, the better, as it shows that you care about the person you’re talking with.
“How did you sleep?” is an excellent way to flirt with someone.
They’ve already initiated the conversation and expressed an interest in how you slept last night.
It is your responsibility to read the situation, so pay attention to how the other person reacts.
Choose a flirty route that is well received, make eye contact, put on a confident front, and see where it takes you – good luck!