When someone says, “Have a good day,” it can be difficult to know how to respond.
Do you say thank you? Do you say goodbye? Or do you give them a flirty response?
On the one hand, you don’t want to come across as too eager or forward. On the other hand, you don’t want to seem like you’re not interested.
The key is to strike a balance between these two extremes.
If you’re looking for some new and flirty responses to use, we’ve got you covered.
In this post, there are 16 flirty responses to “have a good day” that will make the person feel special and appreciated.
Here are some flirty responses to “have a good day” that will let your crush know that you’re thinking about them:
Flirty Responses to “Have a good day”
You’re probably used to hearing “have a good day” as a polite way to say goodbye.
But did you know that there are ways to make this simple phrase a little bit flirty?
Whether you’re trying to catch someone’s eye or just add a little extra spice to your interactions, there are a few ways you can turn this simple question into a flirty conversation starter.
Here are some fun and flirty responses you can use next time someone tells you to have a good day:
- You too handsome/beautiful. Thanks for thinking of me.
- Awww, thank you! You’re so sweet 🙂
- I certainly will now that you’ve told me to!
- Thank you! You made my day.
- I love waking up to messages from you. Thanks for thinking of me this morning 🙂
- Thank you, can’t wait to hear your voice later.
- I can’t wait to see you later today!
- Good morning! I hope you have a day as gorgeous as you are.
- I’ll try, but it’s going to be pretty hard without you around.
- I’d have a better day if I knew I was going to see you later.
- Thanks! I’m already looking forward to seeing you again today.
- I’ll do my best to make it a good day… but I’ll be thinking about you all day long.
- It might be a good day, but it’ll be a better night.
- I’ll have a good day if I get to see you later tonight. 😉
- Thanks for thinking of me! I hope you have a great day too 🙂
You might find interesting: 21+ Flirty Responses to “How was your day?”
How to Flirt Successfully: 3 Tips
It’s always nice to receive a flirty message, especially when it’s from someone you’re interested in. But what do you do when you want to respond in a flirty way without coming across as too forward?
Here are a few tips:
First, keep it light and playful. A good response to a flirty message should make the other person smile, so avoid anything that could be interpreted as serious or suggestive.
Instead, focus on something funny or cute that you noticed about them.
Second, be flirty without being too explicit. There’s a fine line between being flirty and being dirty, so err on the side of caution.
If you’re not sure whether your response is appropriate, ask yourself if you would say it to someone you’ve just met. If the answer is no, then it’s probably best to tone it down a bit.
Finally, don’t overthink it. The best responses to flirty messages are often the simplest ones.
So if you’re feeling stuck, just keep it casual and let your personality shine through.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be sure to have a good time responding to flirty messages – and maybe even score a date in the process!
You might enjoy: 12 Flirty Responses to “How Did you Sleep?”
Flirting can be difficult, and the more excited and nervous you are, the better, as it shows that you are interested in the person with whom you are conversing.
Replying to “Have a good day” is an excellent way to flirt with someone.
I hope you found these flirty responses helpful. Remember, the key to a successful flirtation is to keep things light and fun.
So don’t be afraid to experiment, and most importantly, have a good time!