If you’re looking for some fun, flirty comebacks to “make me” or what to say when a girl or a guy says “make me,” you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re flirting with a new crush or trying to keep the spark alive with a long-time partner, a little playful banter can go a long way.
There’s a reason why “make me” has become such a popular line among people looking to get their flirt on; it’s because it’s incredibly effective.
Get free access to the Self Improvement Workbook:
If someone says this to you, they’re basically telling you that they’re interested in getting physical with you and giving you the opportunity to take things to the next level.
However, while responding with a simple “sure thing” may seem like the easiest way to go, there are plenty of other flirty comebacks that will make your crush’s knees buckle.
If you’re ever feeling lost for words or just want some inspiration to come up with a comeback next time someone flirts with you, I’ve got you covered.
I’ve compiled a list of the best flirty comebacks so that you can always have the perfect response ready to go.
And who knows? You might even start enjoying the flirtatious banter.
So next time someone tells you to “make them,” try one of these flirty comebacks:
How to Respond to “Make me”
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to respond to a flirty “make me” will vary depending on the situation and your relationship with the other person.
However, there are a few general tips that can help you make the most of this playful banter.
First, it’s important to stay in the moment and keep your responses light and positive.
Second, try not to put too much pressure on yourself or the other person by making any grand declarations – this is meant to be fun, so just let things flow naturally.
Finally, remember that a little bit of flirtation can go a long way, so don’t be afraid to be playful and use your body language to show your interest.
If you follow these guidelines, you’re sure to have a fun and flirty exchange that will leave both of you wanting more.
So, here’s how to respond to make me:
- I thought you’d never ask!
- You’re on!
- I dare you to make me.
- Don’t tempt me.
If you’re looking for more flirty comebacks to “make me”, keep on reading.
Flirty Comebacks to Make Me
“Make me” is a flirty way of saying “I dare you.”
It’s a fun and playful way to let someone know that you’re interested in them.
If you’re looking for some fun, flirty comebacks to “make me,” you’ve come to the right place.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Make you what? Laugh? Smile? You’re already doing a great job.
- Oh, I don’t know. What were you thinking?
- I’ll think about it and let you know.
- I’m on my way! (If the conversation is through text.)
- Alright, come over.
- Sure, I’m coming over now.
- Nah, you’d like that too much.
- Then come to my place and watch me do it.
- I’d love to.
- Oh, I will.
- You wouldn’t want me to, I promise you that.
- Lol, you’d probably like that.
- Try me, and maybe I’ll let you find out.
- I don’t know, I’ll have to think about that one.
- Oh, I can think of a few things…
- Is that really what you want?
- If you really want me to make you, all you have to do is ask nicely.
- Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.
- If you want it bad enough, come and get it.
- Are you sure you’re ready for this?
- I would if I were there.
- Ok, I will.
These comebacks are sure to get a smile out of your crush, and who knows, maybe even score you a date.
Whatever you choose, just make sure your response is lighthearted and fun. After all, that’s what flirting is all about.
So go ahead and give them a try.
How to Tell If Your Flirting Is Successful
When done correctly, flirting is enjoyable and almost always well-received; even if the other person isn’t interested in you.
When someone flirts and expresses an interest in them, everyone (most people) feels flattered. Of course, there is a line you don’t want to cross if someone isn’t interested.
So, how do you know if the person with whom you’re flirting is interested in you and willing to pursue things further?
In general, there are a few ways to tell if someone is enjoying your flirting and even flirting back, which are as follows:
- They blush or become flustered – When you make a flirty, teasing comment, if the other person stumbles, blushes, or becomes flustered, it means they’re flattered and even a little embarrassed.
- They make physical contact – Physical contact is not something that happens by chance, and it is not something that happens unless someone is very comfortable with you.
- They show personal interest – For the most part, asking how someone’s day was is just polite, so don’t interpret it as a sign that someone is interested in you.
Whether you’re looking for a way to shut down unwanted advances or just want something fun and playful to say in return, these comebacks will do the trick.
So next time someone starts batting their eyelashes at you, don’t be shy – give them one of these responses and see how they react!