No one likes a hater.
But sometimes, no matter how hard you try to avoid them, haters are just going to hate.
It’s inevitable that everyone will face haters at some point in their life.
Whether it’s because of your chosen career path, your hobbies, or simply because you’re a good person, there will always be someone who doesn’t like you for no good reason.
When you’re faced with a hater, it can be tough to know how to respond. But don’t let the haters get you down!
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Here are some of the best comebacks for haters that will leave them speechless:
Table of Contents
Comebacks for Haters
Whether you’re dealing with a rude stranger or an online troll, it can be tough to know how to respond when someone comes at you with hate.
The important thing is not to stoop to their level – but that doesn’t mean you have to take their abuse lying down.
Here are some comebacks for haters that will help you put them in their place without lowering yourself to their level:
- I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life.
- Your a** must be envious of all the sh*t that comes out of your mouth.
- Because you know everything, you should know when to be quiet.
- Where’s your off button?
- And that is why no one likes you.
- Here’s a tissue. You have a little bullsh*t on your lip.
- I’m not a proctologist, but I can spot an ass when I see one.
- You are much worse than people say you are.
- If I wanted to hear from an asshole, all I had to do was to fart.
- You sound better with your mouth closed.
- Can’t you see the “f*ck you” in my smile?
- Man, it’s no surprise that everyone talks behind your back.
- I could agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
- You just can’t handle someone being better than you.
- If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
- You must be really bored if you’re spending your time hating on me.
- I may not be perfect, but at least I’m not you.
- Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yeah, me neither.
- You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?
- Ouch. That hurt almost as much as looking at your face.
- So, if I Googled “jerk,” would your picture come up?
- I’d give you a nasty look, but you already have one.
- Awww, are you having a bad day?
- If you were any more wrong, you’d be right!
- If you’re going to have two faces, make one of them pretty.
- Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you’re abusing the privilege.
- I guess those penis enlargement pills are effective. You’re twice the d*ck you were yesterday.
With these comebacks in your back pocket, you’re sure to put any hater in their place.
So the next time someone tries to bring you down, just remember: haters gonna hate, but you’re better than that!
You might like: 27+ Savage Comebacks when Someone Insults You
Savage Replies to Haters
Anyone who has spent any time on the internet knows that it can be a breeding ground for negativity.
Whether it’s anonymous trolls leaving hateful comments or so-called “keyboard warriors” spewing venom in online arguments, it’s all too easy to get caught up in the negativity.
But there is a way to fight back against the haters: with savage replies.
A savage reply is defined as a cutting, often humorous response that puts the hater in their place.
And while it might not be the most mature way to handle a situation, sometimes a savage reply is the most satisfying.
Here are five of the best savage replies:
- I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that being rude was an effective way to win an argument.
- Too bad you can’t use your brain for something other than generating negativity.
- I didn’t realize that hating everything was a hobby of yours.
- I have better things to do than listen to your garbage.
- Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
So next time you’re faced with a hater, don’t let them get the best of you. Fight back with a savage reply of your own.
You might like: 12+ Witty Comebacks for “You Wish”
What is the best response to haters?
It can be difficult to deal with haters, especially when they seem to be everywhere.
However, it is important to remember that haters are usually just insecure people who are looking for a way to feel better about themselves.
The best response to haters is often to just ignore them. This can be hard to do, but it is important to remember that haters are not worth your time and energy.
By ignoring them, you are sending the message that you are confident in yourself and that their opinion doesn’t matter.
Additionally, you can use the haters as motivation to prove them wrong. Show them that you are successful and happy, despite what they may think of you.
In the end, the best response to haters is to just let them go and focus on the positive people in your life who support and appreciate you.
Read next: 17+ Good Comebacks for Being Called Stupid
So there you have it, some of the best comebacks for haters that you can use the next time someone tries to bring you down.
Just remember, haters are only dangerous if you let them be.
So don’t give them the power to control your life- keep your head up and stay strong.
You’re better than they are, and eventually, they’ll realize it too.