I decided to put together some comebacks for your mom jokes because, well, it’s getting pretty ridiculous out there.
Have you ever been in a situation where someone has made the “your mom” joke to you?
If so, then you know that it can be pretty frustrating. But don’t worry because we’ve got some great comebacks for you.
Get free access to the Self Improvement Workbook:
When someone tells a “your mom” joke, they usually try to get a laugh out of their audience. The joke is frequently used to insult someone’s mother.
However, there are also situations where the person telling the joke is actually trying to be funny.
In either case, it is essential to know how to respond.
If you find yourself on the receiving end of a “your mom” joke, one option is to laugh it off.
This often diffuses the situation and shows that you are not bothered by the insult.
But we both know that’s not why you’re here…
So, another option is to fire back with your own insult. This can be an effective way to put the person telling the joke in their place.
So the next time someone tries to insult your mother, just use one of these comebacks, and they’ll be put in their place!
What to say when someone says “your mom”
There’s nothing quite like “Your mom” jokes to get a good laugh.
Whether you’re hanging out with your friends or just killing time scrolling through memes on social media, these classic one-liners never fail to draw a smile.
But while we may all appreciate the humor in these quips, it can sometimes be frustrating to be on the receiving end of them.
After all, there’s really no worse insult than being told that your mother is somehow inferior or ridiculous.
If you’re tired of being the target of “Your mom” jokes, there are a few strategies you can use to effectively shut down these quips and defend your mom’s honor.
Here’s what to say when someone says your mom:
First, you can try flipping the script by firing back with your own version of the same joke, subbing in your own mother for someone else’s.
You could also counterattack by teasing the joke-teller about their own parents instead.
Or if you’re truly fed up with “Your mom” jokes and want to put an end to them once and for all, you could always just walk away and keep scrolling elsewhere!
Whatever approach you take to dealing with these insults, one thing is clear: these “your mom” comebacks will silence a few people!
List Of The Best Comebacks for Your Mom Jokes
There’s nothing quite like a good “your mom” joke, is there?
You know the ones – they’re the ones that always seem to pop up when you’re least expecting it and leave you embarrassed and red-faced.
But there’s one thing that all “your mom” jokes have in common: they’re designed to get a reaction.
Whether it’s a laugh, a groan, or an eye roll, the goal is to trigger some kind of response from the listener.
And in that respect, “your mom” jokes can be incredibly effective. After all, there’s nothing like a good joke to lighten the mood and make someone forget their troubles for a few moments.
But what do you do if someone throws one your way? Here are some great comebacks for your mom comments, that will shut them down.
Here’s what to say if someone says “your mom”:
- Your mom jokes are so old; almost as old as your mom.
- My mom is dead. (To make them feel like a horrible person.)
- Hey! Let’s keep the moms out of this… Cause I just got off yours.
- Well, at least I have a mom.
- OK, at least I don’t have two moms.
- Is that why there was a micro condom wrapper in the trash?
- She was always drawn to guys with small d*cks.
- Oh come on, how old are you?
- It’s scary to think that you were the quickest sperm. Just imagine the others…
- I have nothing bad to say about your mother. Cows are considered sacred in my culture.
- The thing about “your mom” jokes is that they’re all old and overly used… like your mom.
- Wow, you’re even dumber than you look.
- How long did it take you to come up with that one?
- It’s pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.
- Your mom is so stupid that she studied for her blood test.
- If you can call one inch, f*cking, be my guest.
- Which one?
- I had no idea you liked 70-year-old fat women. Congratulations.
- It’s scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
- I’d like to see things from your point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up my as*.
- You keep my mother out of this, and I’ll keep this (pointing to your own penis) out of your mom’s mouth.
- At least my dad didn’t leave her.
No matter how you choose to respond, remember that “your mom” jokes are usually not meant to be taken seriously.
Are you afraid of saying something and having someone respond with “who asked?” Prepare yourself with the best “who asked” comebacks.
Read next: 24+ Clean Comebacks for “Get a Life”
best comebacks for your mom jokes – Final Thoughts
We hope you enjoyed these comebacks for “your mom” jokes.
Whether someone is trying to insult your intelligence or just make a passing comment, it’s always good to have a witty response ready.
And remember, there’s no need to get defensive – sometimes, the best way to win an argument is by not participating at all!
Have you come up with any witty comebacks that have served you well over the years?
Or do you have any favorite comebacks that we didn’t mention? Let us know in the comments below.