Do you ever find yourself feeling like the holiday season is just too much?
It can be easy to feel stressed between all the shopping, cooking, and cleaning.
As we head into the Christmas season, it’s important to focus on the positive and let go of any negativity in our lives.
One way to do this is by using affirmations.
By repeating affirmations to ourselves, we can program our minds to focus on the good and manifest more of what we want in our lives.
If you are looking for a way to brighten your mood, consider practicing these Christmas affirmations to help make your life easier this holiday season!
Here is a list of 40 Christmas affirmations that will help you let go of those negative feelings and enjoy this time of year:
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
– Calvin Coolidge
Table of Contents
How to Use Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself over and over again until they become ingrained in your subconscious mind.
And just like any other skill, using affirmations requires practice.
There’s no “perfect” time to use affirmations because the present moment is as good as any. I recommend starting with a few minutes every day and slowly up that time as it feels more comfortable.
You might also like: Affirmations for a Fantastic Year!
Christmas Affirmations for the Holidays
The Christmas season is a time for family, friends and celebrating the joys of the year.
But for some, it can also be a time of stress and anxiety.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed this holiday season, take a deep breath and repeat these Christmas affirmations after me…
- I am a light that shines in the darkness, and I will not be hidden.
- I am brave, strong, confident, and unstoppable.
- My heart is open to love, and my mind is open to possibilities.
- Every day I grow more courageous than yesterday.
- Today I choose peace over anxiety, joy over fear.
- I refuse to allow guilt to ruin my Christmas experience.
- Today I choose love over hate.
- Christmas is a fresh start, and I’m taking advantage of it.
- I find the simple joys in Christmas times.
- I exhale stress and inhale love and peace.
- This Christmas season envelopes me with its glory.
- I allow the joy of this season to fill my heart.
- I breathe in love and breathe out fear.
- The more I give, the better I feel.
- I am surrounded by people who love me dearly.
You might be surprised at how much better you feel after making these affirmations a part of your daily routine.
Positive Holiday Affirmations for Christmas
- I am surrounded by love and good cheer.
- I am grateful for the blessings in my life.
- The world is a beautiful place to live.
- All of my dreams are coming true one day at a time.
- The best thing about Christmas is giving gifts to others who need them most.
- This Christmas, I will make myself and my family happy.
- My mind is filled with hope, my heart is filled with joy, it’s Christmas time, and anything is possible.
- I spread the light of Christmas everywhere I go.
- I am grateful for all of the good that is coming my way.
- This Christmas will be about abundance and happiness.
- Abundance comes from expected and unexpected sources, and I am grateful for all of them.
- I now allow new and wonderful things to come into my life.
- I share the love and holiday joy with everyone I meet.
- During the holidays, my house is a happy place to be.
- What matters the most is the love I give.
Merry Christmas Affirmations
Read on for a list of holiday affirmations you can repeat to yourself to help you stay present and manifest your best season ever:
- Today, I spread the light of Christmas everywhere I go!
- I will find my happiness at Christmas time by making others happy.
- Christmas is MY special day! I’m looking forward to enjoying everything it has to offer!
- Today, I look for beauty in everyone and everything.
- Christmas is a glorious time of the year.
- Today, I take a moment to count my blessings.
- There is something extra special about this holiday season.
- My home is filled with joy, peace, and warmth this season.
- I am the light and love of Christmas.
- All around me are signs of hope and beauty in the world.
Worth reading: 30 Inspirational New Year’s Resolution Quotes For 2023
Affirmations are a powerful tool that you can use to change your mindset and attract more of what you want into your life.
The holiday season is an exciting time of the year, and it’s important to keep your energy and mood levels high.
This Christmas season, take some time for yourself to focus on the positive and repeat these affirmations to manifest a joyous holiday season for yourself and your loved ones.
These holiday affirmations will help you find joy in the holiday season, no matter what your personal beliefs are.