What are the best inspirational new year quotes?
Want to get inspired and motivated to set a new year’s resolution?
But first, let’s make a deal…
Get free access to the Self Improvement Workbook:
Let’s forget this absolute disaster of a year which hears to the name of 2022. We are all counting down the days to 2023.
Even if you aren’t a New Year’s Resolutions believer, I’m pretty sure 2022 made you into one, and you just can’t wait for 2023 to come.
Each of these famous New Year’s Quotes will have you inspired to get excited and motivated to make 2023 YOUR year. They’ll encourage you to leave your past, look forward, and put your whole mindset into focus mode for the new year.
P.S. Sharing is Caring
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quotes For New Year
New Year means a whole new chapter. New possibilities, new adventures, new goals, and new opportunities waiting for you to grab them. These inspirational quotes will give you a new perspective, seeing the New Year as an endless opportunity to grow above and beyond!
1. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
2. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
4. “Each New Year, we have before us a brand new book containing 365 blank pages. Let us fill them with all the forgotten things from last year—the words we forgot to say, the love we forgot to show, and the charity we forgot to offer.” – Peggy Toney Horton
5. “Sometimes a year has been so disastrous and so terrible that entering a new year will automatically mean entering a wonderful year!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
You might enjoy: 60 Inspiring New Year Affirmations For Your Best Year Ever!
New Year, New You Quotes And Sayings
“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.
So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”– Neil Gaiman
7. The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that new story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie
8. “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” – G.K. Chesterton
9. “Each age has deemed the newborn year. The fittest time for festal internal rebirth.” – Sir Walter Scott
10. “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we are the same person all of our lives.” – Steven Spielberg
11. This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2021 the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high. Make it happen!” – Pablo
You might enjoy: 2022 Affirmations for a Fantastic Year!
Motivational New Year Quotes
Get your daily (or yearly) dose of motivation with these New Year Quotes
12. “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
13. “As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom!” – Peggy Toney Horton
“Every time you leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.”– Charles Kettering
15. “Happy New Year. May this year allow you to start fresh with a new way of thinking, as the silent current in your mind begins and ends your days. May you feel your faith in your heart, and may Jesus Christ always led your steps down the path of sunshine, and happiness. Amen.” – Ron Baratono
Ideas For Your New Year’s Resolutions Quotes And Sayings
Don’t know where to start? How to start with your New Year’s Resolutions? No worries! I’ve got you covered here with these motivational quotes and sayings that will give you ideas on how to start.
16. “Don’t just live in the new year but be fulfilled, those who live without
fulfillment of dreams, goals, and aspirations always end the outgoing year
with lots of pain and shame.” ― Bamigboye Olurotimi
“New year is another opportunity of seeing life with little more caring, compassion, maturity and beauty.”― Amit Ray
18. “We must innovate our ways to growth and productivity in the new year by
embracing artificial intelligence, machine learning, and internet of things.” – Bamigboye Olurotimi
19. “Last year told you what you needed to know. This year is go-time! Happy New Year!” – Richie Norton
20. “How we handle what’s ahead of us will be determined by what we learned from everything that’s behind us. For if we learned nothing, what’s behind us will be the exact same thing that’s in front of us.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
“There is always an opportunity to start again and again, if the old ways are not working last year, look for better ways of doing it in the new year and start again afresh.”–Jeanette Winterson
21. “One big secret about succeeding in the new year lies in concentrating more on things that matter most in life, and walking away from those things that are of no value or use.” – Bamigboye Olurotimi
22. “Begin every New Year a year ahead. End every year three months ahead. Watch your goals be achieved.” – Richie Norton
23. “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to found out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
Bringing Hope New Year’s Resolutions Quotes
New Year is all about bringing hope! Let go of the things that didn’t happen, and jump forward with a sense of hope and gratitude. These inspirational quotes will bring you hope for the New Year’s Resolutions.
“May the blessings of God be upon us from the beginning of the year to its end.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
25. “The most amazing miracle of every New Year is this: In the New Year as if great things will always happen to us! Here, the New Year makes us taste this wonderful feeling and this feeling gives us power!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
26. “Hope. Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier…” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
27. “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.” – Criss Jami
28. “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives, not looking for flaws, but for potential.”― Ellen Goodman
“Behold all things have become new! Happy New Year.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
30. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
You might enjoy: 40 Christmas Affirmations to Enjoy The Holiday Season