60 Self-Reflection Questions To Find The Best Version Of Yourself! [+Exercise]
Have you been feeling a bit lost lately? Have you ever questioned your mental health?
With all that is happening in the world right now, and especially with the uncertainty of the situations, it’s so easy to get lost in our thoughts or to forget our true goals in life.
Been there, done that.
There have been many times when I have wondered what I truly wanted to do with my life.
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, this site may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
That’s why I’m sharing with you 60 self-reflection questions to find the best version of yourself.
Hopefully, after going through these questions and answering them with total honesty and with no shame or judgment, you’ll find clarity in your thoughts and mind.
Get instant access to the Printable PDF version, so you can save it and have it on your device or print it out whenever you need it during your day or week.
60 Self-Reflection Questions For Introspection + Exercise.
Before you can start asking yourself tough questions, you first need to find a quiet corner where you won’t be interrupted.
Once you’re settled, take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Now you’re ready to begin your self-reflection.
Asking yourself these questions isn’t easy, but it’s important to reflect on your life from time to time.
Doing so can help you gain clarity, set goals, and stay on track.
So without further ado, here are 60 self-reflection questions to ask yourself:
- If I did the same things that I’m currently doing, would I be proud of myself and my life?
- Do I want to change my life for the better?
- How can I expand my comfort zone?
- Am I wisely using my time?
- When will I leave my comfort zone?
- Am I committed to my goals?
- Am I living to my truest potential?
- Do I expect bad things to happen all the time?
- Am I lying to myself?
- What are my limiting beliefs?
- Do I wake up in the morning ready to go or hit the snooze button 5 times?
- Am I in control of my life? Or someone else is?
- Do I want my life to be hard now and easy later, or easy now and very hard later?
- Am I thinking negatively most, if not all, of the time?
- What is my number one goal for this year?
- Am I sticking to my New Year’s resolution goals?
- Where do I want to be in life in 5 months? 5 years? 10 years?
- What are 5 things I love about myself?
- With whom do I surround myself? Positive and supportive people? Or just plain negative and toxic?
- If I could be anything in the world, what would I be?
- Am I taking care of myself physically?
- Am I letting things out of my control stress me out? If so, what are those things?
- If this were the last day of my life, would I be proud of what I’ve accomplished so far?
- Who/what has had the greatest impact on my life?
- What’s my favorite way to spend a day?
- Do I truly believe in myself and my capabilities?
- What have I given up on?
- What is holding me back from achieving true happiness and success?
- Am I living in the present moment? Or do I just operate on auto-pilot, going through the motions?
- What’s bothering me right now?
- What can I do to change this?
- Am I afraid of failing or of judgment from others?
- What’s worse? The pain of failing or the regret of never trying?
- What are the 10 things that put a smile on my face?
- What do I love about my life?
- Who are the people in my life that make me the happiest?
- What do I love to do?
- Would my future self be proud of what I’m doing now?
- What is the most important thing to me in life?
- Can people count on me?
- Am I present enough in my relationships?
- What are the top 3 sources of negativity in my life? (news, social media, friends, family members)
- What can I do to practice more self-care throughout the week?
- How can I show love and compassion to myself?
- How can I show love and compassion to others?
- What am I good at?
- What can I achieve in a year if I put in the work?
- What am I doing about the things that matter most in my life?
- What are the things that I hate doing?
- Do I have control of my issues and problems?
- Am I dreaming too small?
- Does it really matter what others think of me?
- How can I improve my daily routines?
- Am I being proactive in life or reactive?
- When I fail or make a mistake, do I beat myself up over it? Why?
- What’s my WHY? My #1 reason for wanting to improve my life?
- What are my goals for this week? And for the next month?
If you feel overwhelmed by the questions and prompts above, there is a simple self-reflection exercise you can do to see where you at right now in life, what you need to change, and where you want to be.
It’s a great exercise to get you familiar with the process of self-reflection.
Start, Stop, and Continue Exercise.
Grab a pen and a piece of paper and ask yourself the following questions.
- What do I need to stop doing that is holding me back?
- What do I need to start doing to improve my life?
- What things and good habits do I need to continue doing?
You might also like:
- 9 Things To Keep In Mind When You Feel That You Aren’t Good Enough
- How To Believe In Yourself And Achieve Anything You Want In Life
- 50 Daily Positive Affirmations To Repeat For Happiness And Success
- How To Stay Positive: 9 Simple But Effective Habits
- 3 Ways You Secretly Harm Your Mental Health And How To Fix Them
Did you find it useful? Pin It!