The right person will be there for you, but it may take some time to find them. When you’re single and looking for love, it can feel like everyone else has found their soulmate while you haven’t.
Don’t worry if this sounds familiar! Affirmations are a great place to start when it comes to attracting the one who is meant for you.
Here are 45 powerful affirmations to get married to a specific person that have been shown to be effective in bringing people together.
Table of Contents
How to Use Affirmations?
Affirmations are statements that we tell ourselves that are positive.
They can be used for self-improvement and motivation, to assist us in making decisions and setting goals, or simply to relieve the stress of daily life.
We’ve all heard that speaking things into existence is an excellent way to achieve your goals in life; affirmations are similar to “internal speak.”
They are effective tools in our quest for success! Affirmations are more than just saying nice things to yourself; they are about creating a new belief system!
Here’s how to practice affirmations to attract marriage with a specific person:
- Take a few deep breaths and smile at the same time.
- Slowly and clearly recite your affirmations.
- Allow your body to absorb the positive energy of your words by repeating them aloud to yourself.
- You can also write them down to be more specific.
If you’re new to affirmations, here is a how-to guide that will answer all of your questions.
You might enjoy: How to Manifest Someone to Think About You in 5 Steps
Affirmations to Get Married to a Specific Person
You can manifest marriage with the person you want if you have a strong belief that you can be with him or her. You will be a vibrational match for them when you completely believe you can be with them.
Here are the best affirmations to get married to a specific person:
- I happily give and receive love each and every day.
- I’m like a magnet for the person that I desire.
- Our relationship will grow and expand day by day.
- I am easily attracting my lover into my life.
- I desire to be on his/her mind constantly.
- I want them to think about me.
- I am loved.
- I am grateful for my loviing and carring partner.
- I am always on his/her mind.
- I’m attracting a wonderful marriage with (name).
- I am thankful for getting married to the love of my life.
- I absolutely love that we are now called husband and wife.
- I am grateful for all that I have in my life, including my parnter.
- My marriage is passionate, loving, and full of romance.
- Thank you Universe for bringing (name) into my life.
- I have the right attitude towards marriage and life.
- I am experiencing true love.
- I am grateful that I am married with (name).
- I love myself.
- I am his/her number one priority, and he/she is not afraid to express it to me or the people in his/her life.
- Everything in my life is working out for me because I am experiencing the greatest love of my life.
- I’m looking forward to getting married with (name) and am prepared to do so.
- I adore (name), and we are now married.
- My husband and I are inseparably in love.
- I am treating them with respect, just as they treat me.
Affirmations to Marry a Specific Person
- I am grateful to have a partner that encourages me and motivates me.
- My marriage with (name) is exactly as I imagined.
- I am their favorite person!
- Every day, I am surrounded by love.
- I am worthy of love.
- I accept my partner wholeheartedly.
- We have a lot of love and trust between us.
- (Name) sends me love text messages all day long.
- They want to marry me as much as I want to marry them.
- I am attracting my specific person in my life.
- My husband is my best friend.
- My life is full of abundance and happiness.
- I am worthy of a healthy marriage with my soulmate.
- I deserved to be loved.
- I am attracting more love into my life.
- I am creating an amazing future with my partner.
- Every day that goes by, I realize how much (name) loves me.
- I am confident the one I desire is growing in love for me.
- Our love is growing so deeply and strong.
- I am grateful for getting married with (name).
Although manifesting a marriage with a specific person is possible, it will take considerable effort on your part.
But keep in mind that now that you know what you’re looking for, you’ll be more confident when you find it.
When you manifest marriage with a soulmate, there is no ambiguity. When the time is right, you’ll just know.
So, while the universe does its thing, you do yours.
You might enjoy: 45 Affirmations to Make Him Crazy About You
The power of our words has the ability to change how we feel, which is why affirmations are so effective.
In fact, they have been shown to help people in a variety of situations, including weight loss, quitting smoking, and even marriage!
To get married to your specific person sooner rather than later, try putting some or all of these statements into practice on a daily basis and see what happens.
If you decide to use them, please let me know how they worked for you.