25 Best Thank You Universe Affirmations
The Universe can be a difficult concept to grasp. It’s difficult to comprehend the enormity and complexity of it all, but there is something we can do to take a breather in this crazy world. We can use affirmations to express our gratitude and appreciation for everything we have been given.
It is a well-known fact that being grateful can improve your mood and outlook on life.
Here are 25 of the best Thank You Universe affirmations.
25 Thank You Universe Affirmations
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, this site may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
- Dear Univere, thank you for everything.
- I am grateful for the Universe’s abundance.
- I’m grateful that the Universe loves me unconditionally.
- I’m proud of myself because the Universe believes I’m deserving of love, success, and happiness.
- I’m thankful that the Universe is always on my side and has my back.
- Thank you, Universe, thank you!
- I am grateful for my life.
- I am grateful for my family.
- I am grateful for my friends.
- I am grateful for the food that nourishes me.
- I am thankful for the people in my life who make me happy and who unconditionally support me.
- Thank you, Universe, for all that you have given to me and continue to give to me in the form of love and care.
- Your guidance and compassion meet my needs every day.
- Thank you, Universe! You’re fantastic!
- I am so grateful to the Universe for everything it has given me.
- Thank you for pointing me in the right direction in life.
- As long as I believe in myself, there will always be someone who loves me.
- Thank you Universe for my wonderful, abundant and amazing life.
- I am thankful for the chance to learn from my mistakes.
- I am thankful for everyone in my life.
- I am thankful for a roof over my head and food on the table.
- I am proud of myself for trying something new today.
- Today is a beautiful day with a lot of possibilities ahead of me.
- Life is wonderful!
- I thank the Universe for all the blessings in my life.
You might enjoy: 40 Powerful Manifestation Affirmations
How to Use Affirmations
Affirmations are a type of positive thinking that you can do without having to think about them all the time. They allow your mind to think for itself and work towards the goal of improving your life in small ways.
By repeating affirmations daily or several times throughout the day, you will be able to achieve greater levels of success with much less effort because it is working automatically in the background!
Here’s how to practice affirmations:
- Select a few affirmations that speak to you.
- Take a few deep breaths to relax your mind and body.
- Repeat the affirmations aloud or in your head 2-3 times.
- Continue to practice because it takes time for changes to become apparent.
- You can also write them down on paper for greater clarity.
Read next: 35 SP Affirmations to Manifest your Specific Person!