Let’s face it, breakups are never easy.
It’s over. You’ve been dumped. And now your ex is flaunting their new relationship in your face. It hurts, we know.
But don’t despair. This is your opportunity to show them what they’re missing out on.
But sometimes, we find ourselves in the frustrating position of wanting to tell our ex-boyfriend what we really think… but not knowing quite how to say it.
If you’re looking for some clever comebacks to use the next time you run into your ex, look no further!
In this article, we’ll give you some of the best comebacks to use on your ex-boyfriend. And trust us, they’ll definitely leave a mark.
Here are a few sure-fire ways to leave him speechless:
Table of Contents
Good Comebacks to Your Ex Boyfriend
So, your ex-boyfriend dumps you and you’re feeling pretty low.
Breakups are never easy, but it’s important to remember that you are better off without an ex who doesn’t appreciate you.
You might be tempted to give him a piece of your mind (or maybe even a piece of your fist).
But before you do anything you might regret, take a deep breath and come up with a witty comeback instead.
Here are five comebacks to use the next time your ex tries to worm his way back into your life:
- I wish you nothing but the best…even though you don’t deserve it.
- I guess I should thank you for finally giving me a reason to move on.
- Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
- I hope your new girlfriend knows how to spell ‘compromise’.
- Goodbye, and good luck finding someone who will put up with your crap.
- It’s been fun watching you mess up your life without me.
- I truly hope you have a good life, but with the way you treat people, you probably won’t.
- Don’t worry, you’ll find someone else who is just as dumb and careless as you are.
- Thanks for everything, without you I wouldn’t have realized how amazing I am and how much better I deserve.
- I thought you were supposed to be the big man. But I guess not all men are created equal.
- It’s a shame you couldn’t keep up with me in bed.
- I hope you find someone who can make you happy…or at least tolerates your sorry ass.
- I think it’s time we move on and start seeing other people…specifically, other people who aren’t you.
- I knew you were trouble when you couldn’t spell ‘commitment’.
- I never realized how much better I could feel without you constantly bringing me down.
- I don’t know what I ever saw in you in the first place- thank goodness I came to my senses before it was too late.
- You’re about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.
- I wish you all the best in your future endeavors…which hopefully don’t involve trying to date me again.
Hopefully these comebacks help you the next time you run into your ex boyfriend!
No matter what you say, just make sure it’s said with a smile – because nothing hurts an ex-boyfriend more than seeing his former girlfriend happy and successful without him.
Just remember: stay calm, cool, and collected, and don’t let him get under your skin. He’s not worth it!
You might enjoy: 15+ Witty Comebacks for Cheaters
How can I hurt my ex boyfriend?
There are few things more satisfying than watching your ex eat his words. After all, he was the one who said you’d never find someone else, that you were nothing without him.
Well, now that you’re happy and thriving, it’s time to show him just how wrong he was.
Here are a few ideas for how to hurt your ex boyfriend:
- Get a new boyfriend. Nothing hurts an ex like seeing you move on to someone else. Make sure to post lots of pictures of the two of you together, and don’t be afraid to flaunt your happiness in his face.
- Do better than him. If your ex was always bragging about his job or his car or his latest accomplishments, one way to stick it to him is by outdoing him. Get a promotion at work, buy a nicer car, or start your own business – whatever it takes to show him that you’re doing better without him.
- Get over him. The ultimate way to hurt your ex is to show him that you don’t need him anymore. Be confident, be happy, and be the best version of yourself – he’ll realize soon enough what he’s missing out on.
With any luck, following these tips will help you hurt your ex boyfriend as much as he hurt you. And if not, at least you’ll have taken some steps towards getting over him for good!
Well, there you have it! These are just a few of the many possible comebacks you could use the next time your ex boyfriend tries to talk to you.
Remember, it’s important to stay calm and collected, even if he is being rude or obnoxious.
The best way to get the last word in is to say something that will really make him think twice about ever speaking to you again. With any luck, these comebacks will help you do just that.
Thanks for reading!