“Noob” is short for “newbie,” meaning a new person to something. It can be used as an insult, implying that the person is inexperienced and knows nothing about what they’re doing.
Being called a noob is never fun.
Whether you’re just starting out in a new game or you’ve been playing for years, being labeled as a noob can be frustrating and make you feel like you’re not good enough.
Fortunately, this post is full of good comebacks you can use to shut down your detractors and show them that you’re not to be underestimated.
Here are 15 comebacks to use next time someone calls you a noob:
Table of Contents
How do you respond when someone says noob?
When someone calls you a noob, it can be tempting to get angry or defensive.
However, there are a few things you can do and say to diffuse the situation and turn it into a positive learning experience.
First, try to understand why they called you a noob. It could be because you made a mistake or because they think you’re new to the game.
If it’s the latter, then take it as a compliment! They think you have the potential to be good at the game.
Second, don’t take it personally. No one is perfect, and everyone has to start somewhere.
Finally, use it as motivation to improve. Use their feedback to help you get better at the game so that next time they won’t be able to call you a noob anymore.
With a little bit of effort, you can turn an insulting remark into something that will help you improve and succeed.
You might like: 17+ Good Comebacks for Being Called Stupid
Comebacks when someone calls you a noob
Maybe you’re new to the game and still getting a hang of the controls. Or maybe you’ve been playing for years and are just trying out a new character.
Regardless of your level of experience, there’s always someone who will call you a “noob.” But don’t let them get to you!
Here are some comebacks to use next time someone calls you a noob:
- I’m not a noob, I’m just better than you.
- I’m not a proctologist, but I can spot an ass when I see one.
- Your sister didn’t seem to mind last night.
- Man, it’s no surprise that everyone talks behind your back.
- If I wanted to hear from an asshole, all I had to do was to fart.
- You sound better with your mouth closed.
- I may be a noob, but at least I’m not as clueless as you are.
- I might be new to this, but I’m learning fast. You should too.
- I may be new to this but at least I’m giving it a try.
- So what?
- Your mom thinks differently.
- I know you are but what am I?
- If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
- Calling me a noob doesn’t make you any better.
- Haha, yeah well f*ck you too buddy.
Whatever comeback you choose, just remember to stay confident and have fun! No one can ruin your gaming experience if you don’t let them.
You might find it interesting: 15+ Good Comebacks when Someone Calls you Slow
Being called a noob can be frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be the end of the conversation.
Remember, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a total newbie, nobody likes to be called a noob.
So next time someone tries to put you down with that insult just hit them with one of these responses and put them in their place!