This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you! Read the Disclaimer for more info.
I’m really looking forward to this Wednesday! The week can be a drag at times, and I feel like my energy is at an all-time low. But today, I’d like to focus on gratitude and how wonderful life truly is.
Let’s get started with these 60 Wednesday affirmations to help you get your day started right:
How to Use Affirmations?
Affirmations are an effective way to alter your mindset and thoughts. They can also assist you in overcoming negative self-talk that may be preventing you from living the life of your dreams!
Here’s how to use them:
- Select a few affirmations that speak to you.
- Take a few deep breaths to relax your mind and body.
- Repeat the affirmations aloud or in your head 2-3 times.
- Continue to practice because it takes time for changes to become apparent.
- You can also write them down on paper for greater clarity.
Without further ado, here are 60 positive Wednesday affirmations to help you meet the week’s goals and deadlines.
You might enjoy: Affirmations: 13 Answers You Should Know
Powerful Wednesday Affirmations
- Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week!
- I am loved.
- I am worthy.
- I have many skills to offer the world.
- My thoughts are powerful.
- I can be happy with what life has given me so far, and not always want more.
- It’s okay if things don’t go my way sometimes – it doesn’t mean everything is wrong or that others are better than me.
- I am enough.
- I can do this.
- I deserve to be happy and fulfilled.
- My body is strong, healthy, and capable of anything.
- Today is a new day with limitless potential for growth and success.
- Every day in every way, my life gets better and better.
- I am worthy of love and affection.
- I am enough, just as I am.
- Every day is a new opportunity to be better than yesterday.
- My thoughts are my responsibility and no one else’s.
- It’s ok for me to take care of myself first before taking care of others.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
You might like: 40 Powerful Friday Affirmations to Prepare for The Weekend
Wednesday Morning Affirmations
- Today will be a good day.
- Wednesdays are my favorite day!
- Everything will be okay.
- I am in control of my life and feelings.
- I have people that love me.
- I have a lot to be grateful for.
- I can do hard things.
- Today, I will show up for myself.
- This is a new day, with new opportunities to make my life better.
- The more time and effort I put into taking care of myself, the stronger and happier I am going to be.
- My thoughts are powerful – each one of them shapes who I am today.
- I will take care of myself today.
- Today is a good day to start over.
- It’s ok to have boundaries and limits with others.
- I can make healthy decisions for myself.
- My body is strong and capable.
- Today is a new day with so many possibilities.
- Today, I will choose happiness.
- Today, my only job is to show up for myself.
- Today I will not stress over things I can’t control.
You might enjoy: 50 Saturday Affirmations to Start your Weekend Right!
Positive Wednesday Affirmations
- Everything I need is within me.
- I am free from worry and anxiety.
- My life is filled with blessings.
- I have a clear mind and heart, ready to be used for good things.
- I will always be surrounded by love and light.
- All the worries of my past are gone.
- I am worthy of love.
- I have the power to change my life.
- My body is strong and capable.
- Every moment is a new beginning.
- Life is full of abundance.
- Life loves me exactly as much as I love myself
- My life is full of beauty and joy.
- I can be anything I want to be
- I am confident.
- I have a beautiful life and it’s only going to get better from here.
- My dreams are within my reach, if not already fulfilled.
- All that matters in this moment is what’s happening right now.
- My failures will not discourage me.
- I now free myself from negativity and destructive thoughts.
I hope this blog post has inspired you to take some time for yourself and give your mind a chance. We all need a break now and then, so let’s make that space in our lives by taking care of ourselves every day. Please let me know how these Wednesday affirmations work for you and if there are any others you prefer!