Despite the confusion and disappointment that newcomers to the Law of Attraction experience, one question that often arises is “what should I manifest first?“
Although there is no right answer because it depends on what you want to create, there are some general guidelines that may help you in your decision-making process.
For example, if you want a new job or more money in your bank account, go for it! If you want a new house or car, go for it!
Get free access to the Self Improvement Workbook:
The important thing is that you are excited about whatever it is before moving forward with manifestation.
Table of Contents
What Is The First Thing I Should Manifest?
A good practice is to begin with things you already believe you can receive. This is the first and most important thing to focus on when manifesting.
Manifesting is the process of making your desires a reality by using your thoughts and feelings as fuel.
The first step in manifesting is to decide what you want out of life. After you’ve identified your goal, choose one specific action that will help you get there.
It could be as simple as taking the first step or making a vision board with images of what success looks like for you.
I’m not going to tell you what to manifest. This has to be a personal choice.
But I recommend following these guidelines:
- Choose something you BELIEVE you can do, because if you don’t, your subconscious mind won’t hunt for it.
- Choose something that makes you happy, since this will increase the reward and the sense of urgency in your subconscious mind to accomplish the work (making it happen faster).
- And lastly, choose something you really desire and make the decision to keep going until you have it. You must make a commitment.
Remember, focus on the goal, but also be aware of the process(es), and the hard work involved.
It’s very important to educate yourself, but don’t fall into the trap of thinking that reading one book or viewing one video is enough.
Continue to read and search.
As long as you are in vibrational harmony with it, you will discover the information you want, and you will be able to manifest whatever you truly desire.
What Are Some Good Things To Manifest?
If you’re still unsure of what you want to manifest, you can get some ideas from this list of manifestation ideas.
I’ve also included some useful resources for each manifestation idea, in order for you to get started!
Here are 20 good things to manifest:
Financial Goals to Manifest
- A new home.
- More money or financial freedom.
- A better job or a new career.
- New ways of income streams.
- Getting a promotion.
Social/Emotional Goals to Manifest
- More quality time with your kids and/or spouse.
- More free time to do what you love the most.
- Deeper connections with the people you love.
- New friends.
- New relationship.
Physical Goals to Manifest
Mental Health Goals to Manifest
- Getting rid of negative thoughts.
- A positive attitude.
- An attitude of gratitude.
- Be more mindful.
- Healthy self-esteem.
What Are The Easiest Things to Manifest?
Manifesting is a skill that can be learned. It takes time and effort to improve, just like any other practice.
That is why, at the beginning of your manifestation journey, it can be quite beneficial to manifest easy, small things.
Here is a list of 15 of the easiest things you can manifest as a beginner:
- A few positive thoughts.
- An act of kindness.
- A good night’s sleep.
- A good vibe.
- A deep talk.
- A productive and energetic morning.
- A text or a phone call.
- A hug.
- A gift.
- An idea or a solution to your problem.
- A nice meal.
- A compliment.
- A good experience or a night out.
- A bouquet of flowers.
The question of what you should manifest first is a common one.
There are many factors to consider before deciding on an answer to this question, such as your current level of self-esteem and the needs in your life at the moment.
But the most important thing is to decide to manifest a thing that you believe you can receive.