This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you! Read the Disclaimer for more info.
The Pillow method for shifting realities is very popular, and it involves writing and reciting affirmations before bed in order to shift your consciousness to a different reality.
It’s also a sleep method, which means you’ll fall asleep while using it.
Keep on reading to find out the step-by-step guide to the Pillow Method for Reality Shifting:
Step 1: Write a Script and Some Shifting Affirmations.
The first step of performing the Pillow method is to write a shifting script if you haven’t already.
Write a script if you haven’t already. I’m pretty sure this and the Raven method are the only methods that require one.
If you need help with scripting, I’ve covered that in a previous post, so go read that.
After you’ve written your shifting script, write some affirmations on the back of your script, or on another piece of paper if you don’t have enough space.
Here are some examples of shifting affirmations:
- I am shifting.
- Shifting comes easy to me.
- I can and I will go to my desired reality.
- I love being at my desired reality.
- My desired reality is awesome.
- I am happy in my desired reality.
If you have your script and/or affirmations on your phone, I strongly advise you to print them out because we’ll be using the papers for the next step.
You might enjoy: 65 Powerful Shifting Affirmations (Desired Reality!)
Step 2: Place the Paper(s) Beneath your Pillow.
The next step of using the Pillow method to shift to your desired reality is to put the paper(s) under your pillow.
You could technically put your phone on your bedside table or next to you, but I’d avoid doing so for a few reasons.
Radiation, overheating, to name a few risks, and it just doesn’t feel the same as physically placing the papers beneath your pillow.
Do you have trouble with shifting? Get the Ultimate Notion Shifting Hub!
- A COMPLETELY DETAILED script template that covers all aspects of your DR (DR self, life, relationships, house, closet, LIFA app, affirmations…)
- A modern LIFA app design that complements
- A list of methods CATEGORISED according to whether they require visualization, sleep, or subliminals (as well as links to even more methods!)
- Valuable resources ranging from books to Instagram accounts to creators to websites and more!!
- Audios Suggestions (subliminals, meditations, frequencies…)
- A shifting log that you can fill out to keep track of your journey:D
- Important information for shifting
- An example filled-in script demonstrating how to use the template
- Affirmations that are suggested
- A Google Docs shifting script template
and MUCH MORE!
You might like: 5 Shifting Methods that Don’t Require Visualization!
Step 3: Fall Asleep.
The third and final step of the Pillow method is pretty straightforward, and it is to fall asleep.
You can listen to subliminals as you fall asleep, but this is totally optional.
You can listen to whatever you want and fall asleep in any position you want.
Or, you can recite some of the affirmations you wrote down to yourself either out loud or mentally, and/or read your script before going to bed.
Or, you can just go to sleep.
Now, if you simply go to sleep, keep in mind that you must believe you will shift; not only that, but you must also have the intent to do so.
Remember that mindset and belief are the keys to shifting successfully.
You should wake up in your Desired Reality!
With that being said, you now know how to perform the Pillow method in order to shift to your desired reality.
I believe it is a good method, especially for people with aphantasia, or who are just really bad at visualizing things.
Shifting is not a one-size-fits-all concept; it is unique to each individual.
Everyone has the ability to shift, but everyone does so in their own unique way.
Happy shifting! Let me know how this works out for you.