This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you! Read the Disclaimer for more info.
The new year is a time for reflection, goal-setting, and resolutions.
If you’re looking for some new year affirmations, we have a list of 60 positive affirmations for the new year to help set your intentions and goals in 2022.
We hope these words will inspire you as much as they’ve inspired us!
How to Properly Use Affirmations?
Positive affirmation statements can be used both at the start or the end of the day.
You can start slowly by spending only 5 minutes per day, and as you become more comfortable or want to reap the benefits of positive affirmations, you can up your time commitment.
Here is how to practice your affirmations:
- Start with a few, deep breathes to calm your mind and body.
- Repeat each affirmation at least 2 to 3 times.
- Allow yourself to feel the positive energy of these affirmations.
- Repeat this process until you make it a daily habit.
The most important aspect of effective affirmations is to believe what you say to yourself. So, choose a few positive affirmations that resonate with you the most and repeat them often.
Without further ado, here are 60 new year affirmations for a successful 2022!
60 Inspiring New Year Affirmations
Inspiring New Year Affirmations for 2022
The New Year is here! It’s a time to reflect on our accomplishments, set goals for the future, and start fresh. I’ve found that making affirmations are one of the most effective ways to help keep me motivated in my daily life.
- I’m ready for a new beginning.
- I’m determined to go ahead and achieve my dreams.
- I am ready to design the life of my dreams.
- I am excited about my future.
- I am eager to move forward with my goals.
- This year is the time to take action.
- Now is my time to thrive.
- This is my year.
- This is my opportunity.
- I have a clear vision for my life.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I have the passion to fuel my progress.
- I am ready to live a better life.
- I am excited about my potential.
- I am eager to get activated.
- Now is my time to shine.
- Now is my time to make an impact.
- I am determined to move forward.
- I let go of 2021.
- In 2022, I will live in the present moment more.
You might enjoy: 2022 Affirmations for a Fantastic Year!
Positive Affirmations For The New Year
We all want to get off to a good start, don’t we?
It’s an ideal time of year to make positive changes and set goals. I’m going to give you some affirmations to help you stay on track in the new year.
- I am starting the New Year with positivity.
- I am ready to take action.
- I am thankful for the fresh start.
- I have the vision.
- This year, I’m making myself a priority.
- I let go of any fear.
- I forgive myself.
- I love and respect myself.
- I let go of the need to do everything perfectly.
- I will be more patient with myself in 2022.
- I am thankful for the opportunities that I had and the new opportunities that are coming.
- I can see the goodness all around me.
- I believe in myself.
- This new year, I am creating healthy boundaries for myself.
- I am worthy of all that is good.
- I release the need for someone else’s good opinion for me.
- I release the fear of failure.
- I am ready to receive love, happiness, and success in my life.
- I am proud of how far I’ve come.
- I attract positivity.
- Better things come in my way.
- I love the person that I am becoming.
- I am grateful to those who have shown their support for me.
Read next: 2022 Affirmations for a Fantastic Year!
New Year’s Resolution Affirmations
It’s a new year, which means it’s time to make resolutions.
Resolutions are important to us because they represent a change in our lives. A change to become better and improve ourselves.
It’s critical to begin small so that you don’t become overwhelmed by making too many changes at once.
- This is my time to have a better life.
- This new year is going to be a year of transformation for me.
- I will take good care of my health in 2022.
- Now is the time to go after my dreams.
- I can achieve anything I put my mind on.
- I accept change and I accept growth.
- I am committed to creating the life I envision.
- I believe in my abilities.
- 2021 has taught me so much, and I’m grateful for the lessons.
- Success comes to me easily.
- I’m leaving my past and regrets behind me.
- The best time for new beginnings is right now.
- I am in full control of my life.
- I will be more
- I have everything that I need within me to achieve my goals and dreams.
- I am stepping into the most successful year of my life.
- 2022 is a year of abundance and joy.
- I create my own future.
- Now is the time to carve a new path.
- I have all the skills I need.
You might also enjoy: 30 Inspirational New Year’s Resolution Quotes For 2022
Making and setting new goals for yourself is exciting at first, but it usually wears off after a few weeks.
New year affirmations can be a powerful self-improvement tool to combat this issue if used correctly and regularly.
Remember, there is opportunity in every situation, if you let yourself see it.
2022 is YOUR year.
Let go of any negative thoughts and/or limiting beliefs you have, by making these new year affirmations a part of your daily routine!