How to Do the Estelle Method Reality Shifting: 7 Easy Steps
The Estelle method is one of the more popular awake methods in the shifting community. It has gained popularity on apps such as Amino, TikTok, and Wattpad.
The Estelle method involves visualizing yourself dancing with someone from your desired reality to a song of your choice and then repeating some affirmations until you’ve arrived in your desired reality.
While other reality shifting methods require scripting, like the Pillow or the Raven method, the Estelle method does not.
You can, however, create a shifting script and read it every day to imprint the desired reality you want to experience in your mind once you’ve successfully shifted.
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, this site may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
Continue reading to learn how to use the Estelle method step-by-step to shift to your desired reality.
How to Prepare for the Estelle Method
Getting ready for the Estelle Method is similar to getting ready for any other reality-shifting method.
This entails choosing a time when you won’t be disturbed and creating a calm, distraction-free environment.
To clear your mind of racing thoughts, it is recommended that you meditate for about 5-10 minutes before beginning this method.
You can also put some subliminals in the background.
Subliminal messages are tracks that contain hidden affirmations that your conscious mind cannot process, but your subconscious mind can.
They are said to help with shifting because they get rid of limiting beliefs.
Also, make sure you’re properly hydrated.
Drinking water is said to “raise one’s vibrations” (i.e., gets one into a positive mood and makes one less negative).
It is said that raising vibrations makes it easier for people to shift.
Shifting can be mentally exhausting, so stay hydrated when attempting to shift so that your body isn’t exhausted if/when you shift.
Want to steal my shifting routine? Here it is.
You might like: How to Shift Realities While Sleeping (10 Sleep Shifting Methods!)
Step-by-Step Guide on Estelle Method
Here is the step-by-step process to perform the Estelle method:
1. Lie down in a comfortable position and put on a song to which you can dance. The position doesn’t matter. As long as you’re comfortable, you can lay however you want.
2. Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Then imagine yourself in a room from your desired reality.
3. Then, visualize yourself dancing to this song with someone from your desired reality; it could be a friend, a significant other, a family member, a stranger, an enemy, or anyone else.
4. When the song finishes and you and whoever you’re with come to a halt, either you or the other person will say, “It’s time for us to go now. It’s time to go home.“
5. They will then lead you through a door after they have said that. When you walk in, all you see is white, and you should experience some symptoms that you’re shifting.
Some examples of shifting symptoms are:
- Feeling detached from your body.
- Feeling like you’re falling.
- You’re starting to feel numb.
6. If you feel like you’re falling at some point, don’t panic and stay focused. Your vision will turn completely white, your ears may begin to ring, and other symptoms may occur; keep repeating affirmations for shifting as you fall.
Examples of shifting affirmations:
- I am shifting.
- I am shifting to my desired reality.
- Shifting comes naturally to me.
- I love being in my desired reality.
7. After a few minutes, when your vision goes black, you can open your eyes. You should be in your desired reality!
But, don’t give up if you aren’t. Shifting takes time and is not something that can be done perfectly on the first try.
Read next: The Julia Method in 5 Simple Steps – Reality Shifting
Hopefully, if you followed the above steps successfully, you managed to shift to your desired reality!
This method requires a lot of visualization, so if you’re having trouble with it, here are the best shifting methods that don’t.
Keep in mind to focus on what you’re attempting to accomplish.
Maintain a positive attitude and make sure you’re properly hydrated and relaxed.
Finally, believe you can shift, and you will!
Did you find this resource helpful? Check out the other reality shifting resources I have: