This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you! Read the Disclaimer for more info.
In most relationships, there is always a third party. It’s the one who stands in the way of two people, causing tension and frustration for both.
But what if there was a way to get rid of this third individual? What if you could absorb all of the negative energy they emit and channel it into yourself?
Affirmations can help with this!
Continue reading to discover 35 powerful affirmations for getting rid of a third party, plus 3 ways to get rid of them once and for all!
How to Use Affirmations?
Affirmations are one of the most widely used types of self-help therapy. They can be used as an alternative to negative and repetitive self-talk.
Affirmations work by changing those negative thoughts into positive and empowering ones.
They also unlock the power of the Law of Attraction, helping you overcome any limiting beliefs you may have and manifest whatever it is that you desire!
If you’re trying to get rid of a third party, affirmations can be a helpful tool.
By repeating positive statements about yourself and your situation, you can help to change your thinking and take control of the situation.
By taking control of your thoughts, you can begin to take control of your life and achieve the outcomes you desire.
So if you’re ready to get rid of a third party, start using affirmations to change the way you think about yourself and your situation.
Here’s how to use affirmations:
1. Select a few affirmations that speak to you.
2. Take a few deep breaths to relax your mind and body.
3. Repeat the affirmations aloud or in your head 2-3 times.
4. Continue to practice because it takes time for changes to become apparent.
5. You can also write them down on paper for greater clarity.
You might enjoy: 45 Affirmations to Get Married to a Specific Person
Affirmations to Get Rid of a Third Party
A third party is not always welcome in any relationship. Even if your partner says it’s fine, there are times when you just want to spend time alone with the person you’re dating.
There are many ways to remove the third wheel from your life, whether it’s spending quality time together or having adult fun.
Here are 35 powerful affirmations to get rid of a third party:
- While I and my specific person are happy together, the third party will find someone else and move on to better things.
- They’re mine, and I’m theirs.
- I only affirm what I want.
- Thank you, God, and Universe.
- All third parties move forward in peace and find true love.
- They are not filled with rage or resentment.
- I am confident and capable.
- They recognize that they attempted to make it work, but it was not meant to be.
- My specific person has now come forward to assert his/her presence in my life.
- His/her love for me is both unconditional and powerful.
- Every day I feel more and more beautiful inside and out.
- He/She spoils me and goes out of his/her way for me.
- He/She takes care of all of my needs and expenses.
- He’ll/She’ll contact me today and ask me to come see him/her.
- We are now together without the presence of a third party.
- I love myself.
- I am his/her top priority; he/she will return and love me even more.
- They only see a future with me.
- Nobody can stand in the way.
- They eliminate all options for me.
- They only choose me.
- They fully accept me into their life.
- They have no doubts about my feelings for them.
- The third party deserves someone who isn’t in love with me or involved with me.
- They do not want me to be with anyone else but them.
- Third parties have no power over me because they are simply external force in my life.
- I deserve love and happiness.
- They eliminated all other possibilities for me.
- No one can take my place.
- We both are meant for each other.
- The third party will find someone better and move on.
- They’re madly in love only with me.
- We are meant to be together.
- They can’t stop thinking about me.
- Thank you, universe, for everything.
You might enjoy: How to Manifest Someone to Be Obsessed With You in 5 Steps
How to Get Rid of Third Party in a Relationship
Third parties in any relationship can cause conflict, arguments, and even a breakup. To be honest, it can be difficult to ignore and depending on your temperament, your reaction could be unpredictable, leading to something disastrous.
If you don’t want this to happen to you and your partner, evaluate the situation and take action.
Here are three strategies for dealing with a third party in your relationship without going too far.
1. Talk to Your Partner.
Talk to your partner before things get out of hand. Inquire as to what has brought the two of you to this point.
Also, inform your partner that you do not agree with his or her actions. Consider all options carefully, and concentrate on determining whether your relationship is still worth saving.
If you believe you won’t be able to manage your emotions properly, ask your partner to end the affair with the third party (or properly manage it) so you won’t have to deal with a confrontation.
2. Confront the Third Party in a Peaceful Manner.
The majority of people who face this problem react angrily at first. Allowing your emotions to get the best of you, on the other hand, will not solve the problem.
If you intend to confront the third party, it is best to wait for your emotions to calm down before doing so. If the intruder is someone you know, confronting him/her peacefully and tactfully is the best way to solve the problem.
You can find out about their motivations by having a conversation with them. It’s also a good idea to tell them how their presence affects your relationship.
Most of the time, these people get the message and back up without a fuss.
3. Ignore the Third Party.
If you don’t want to confront the third party, an option is to ignore them.
So, whenever you catch yourself giving attention to something you don’t want in your reality, whether it’s a person, traits about a person, or just anything, recognize that you’re watering it and allowing it to grow.
When you take your focus away from it, it has no choice but to die.
Instead, spend your time focusing on the things you do want to manifest and the good things you already have.
We all know how hard it is to get rid of a third party.
They are always there, in your head, sometimes they come out in conversations with friends or family members.
You can’t help but think about them and what you could have done differently to avoid this situation. It’s time for a change! Recite these affirmations to help you let go of the third party and move on.