Do you know how important gratitude affirmations are for your mental health and overall happiness?
For most of us, when things aren’t going well, it can be very difficult to be grateful. It’s easier to get lost in negative thought patterns and focus on the negative aspects of our lives rather than the positive ones.
But we must not overlook all of the wonderful things in our lives for which we might be grateful.
Get free access to the Self Improvement Workbook:
Using these gratitude affirmations can assist you in rewiring your brain. You’ll develop new positive thought patterns that will make you happier and more optimistic about life.
Table of Contents
Do Affirmations Really Work?
There is scientific evidence that affirmations do work.
A recent study (2015) by Critcher and Dunning found that self-affirmations can change our perspective and the whole neuroplasticity of our brains. Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to change and adapt to different situations throughout your life.
Words can have a very powerful impact on us.
They shape our present and have a tremendous effect on our future. What we say not only affects our lives but also has an impact on those around us.
I always say that you can change your actions if you change your thoughts. And if you change your actions, you can change your entire life.
“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.”–Claude M. Bristol
Millions of people have been inspired by Brian Tracy’s brilliant ideas to achieve success. To achieve your objectives, pay attention to what you say to yourself and practice your daily affirmations.
“Talk to yourself positively all the time. Keep repeating, “I can do it! I can do it!” until your fears disappear.”– Brian Tracy
Without further ado, let’s look at how we can use these 50 powerful gratitude affirmation statements to be more thankful, appreciative, and grateful for all the things we have in our lives.
- I am thankful for today.
- I am thankful for my life.
- I am counting my blessings.
- I am grateful for all the people in my life.
- I am feeling grateful for everything in my life.
- I am embracing each new day with love and appreciation.
- I am thankful for everything life brings in my way.
- I am joyfully embracing each day.
- I appreciate all the I have.
- I am excited about what is coming.
- My gratitude attracts abundance.
- I am grateful for the simple things.
- I am grateful for my wonderful health.
- I am grateful for all of the blessings I receive each day.
- I always find reasons to be grateful.
You Μight Βe Ιnterested Ιn: 40 Creative Gratitude Journal Prompts
positive affirmations for gratitude
- I am so grateful for this loving beautiful, healthy body I have; that continues to get stronger every day.
- I am so thankful that the Universe is SO working for my greater good.
- I am grateful for the choices I have in my life and my ability to create the joy I desire.
- I am grateful for being enough, understanding I am exactly where I need to be on my journey.
- My gratitude is always growing.
- I am blessed with abundance.
- I am grateful for my past.
- I am grateful for all that I am.
- I choose to be thankful today.
- I am so happy and grateful for the abundance in my life.
- I’m grateful for my happiness.
affirmations for gratitude
- I am grateful for my past experiences, as they have brought me to where I am today.
- My gratitude is a magnet attracting more things to be grateful for.
- I am grateful for having a working body that supports me throughout the day.
- I welcome blessings from the universe.
- I am grateful for all that I am becoming.
- I choose to see my life through the eyes of appreciation.
- The more grateful I am, the greater my life gets.
powerful gratitude affirmations
- I am grateful for the relationships in my life and my ability to connect with those around me.
- I am grateful for the opportunities that lie before me and my ability to direct my life path.
- I am grateful for the adversities that I have experienced and my ability to find positive lessons from them.
- I am grateful for my home and my ability to rest in safety.
- I am grateful for the ability to feel love for myself and others.
- I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
- Whatever has happened, and whatever does happen, I’m certain that I can be grateful again.
- I am learning to be grateful for what I have while being excited for what has yet to come.
- My gratitude opens the door for more blessings.
- My gratitude is eternal.
- I welcome all the ways that the universe wants to bless me.
- The universe supports me in all that I desire.
Gratitude Morning Affirmations
If we start each day with a mindset of gratitude, we can shine a light on our dark thoughts and begin our day with a sense of positive feelings.
- I am beyond blessed that I woke up today, many did not have this privilege.
- Thank you for giving me another chance to make my life better today.
- I am grateful for this beautiful day.
- I am grateful for the sun, the air, the water, and my ability to access them freely.
- I choose to be thankful for the light of this new morning, and for renewed energy and strength to be who I know, I can be.
- Today, I will take time to look for things to appreciate all day long.
It is extremely common, especially in today’s materialistic world, to believe that material possessions and possessions are the keys to happiness. However, this is not the case.
It is critical to use gratitude statements to overcome such beliefs and achieve inner peace and abundance. These gratitude affirmations have the power to change people’s lives, making them more thankful for the things they already have, and they’ve already accomplished.