50 Daily Positive Affirmations To Repeat For Happiness And Success
Affirmations are a proven tool you can have at your personal development disposal.
They can rewrite your brain and alter your perception, belief system, and reality.
If you’ve experienced negative thoughts, then you’re familiar with the detrimental impact they have on your self-esteem, your self-worth, and confidence.
How Do Affirmations Actually Work?
Your mind can create whatever it is that you want in this world. What does this mean? The world is literally your playground.
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, this site may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
And your mind is in charge of that playground. You can either decide to play, or you can decide to be afraid of what could possibly happen.
The problem is, most people don’t act like they are in charge.
If you realize that YOU are the one who is creating YOUR reality and step to a place of power, then you can manifest whatever you believe, one thought at a time, one affirmation at a time.
If you think that you will be sick, you will be sick. If you think that you will be healthy, you will be healthy.
If you think that you’re going to be successful with every single cell of your body, you’ll eventually become successful.
This is how powerful the brain is and how positive affirmations can help you improve your mindset and achieve overall happiness and success.
But, affirmations don’t work on everyone, because more often than not people ecpect instant results and give up to soon.
Know that it will take time.
If you have low self-esteem and a bad relationship with your body image, and you start telling yourself: “I love my body” eventually you will start to.
50 Positive affirmations To manifest success and happiness
Here are some examples of positive affirmations you can repeat on a daily basis. Choose one or two at the beginning, or you can use this list as an inspiration to create your own affirmations that resonate the best with you!
Download the PDF version of this and save it so you can have it wherever you go or print it out and put it where you can see it.
- I am grateful for the many blessings in my life.
- Today I look for and appreciate the good.
- My body knows what’s best for my health and well-being.
- I welcome joy into my life.
- I attract the perfect people at the right time.
- Something wonderful is always on the verge of happening.
- I have the power to change my story.
- I accept myself just as I am.
- The world and my reality is my playground, and I am in charge of them.
- I am strong and I get stronger day by day.
- I am proud of myself.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I’m always willing to learn.
- I embrace and accept change. Change is good and helps me to grow.
- I find ways to overcome my challenges.
- I make peace with what I can’t control.
- I choose to be happy and completely love myself today and every day.
- I will be at ease and enjoy the simple moments.
- I deserve happiness and success.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I know who I am and I know what I deserve.
- I choose to focus on only what I can change.
- I am allowed to say no to others and yes to myself.
- I am open to new experiences and new things.
- I make peace with my past and I am ready to receive the good that comes my way.
- I am proud of who I am and all that I have and will accomplish.
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
- I am beautiful and I love all aspects of me and who I am.
- I am unaffected by the judgment of others.
- I am stronger than my excuses.
- I choose to step outside of my comfort zone and do the unthinkable.
- I am confident in my ability to …..
- My drive and ambition allow me to achieve my goals.
- It’s okay to make mistakes. I learn from my mistakes. Mistakes are a chance to grow.
- When I need help, I will ask for it, I won’t be afraid of others judging me.
- I am in charge of my emotions and my decisions
- I am responsible for my actions.
- I am going to train my brain to do it.
- I am thankful for all I have and all I will accomplish.
- My past does not define my future.
- I am talented and intelligent. My possibilities are endless.
- “I forgive myself for having a bad day.
- I am proud of who I am and excited about who I will be.
- Today I let go of anything that doesn’t add to my happiness and goals.
- I have the power to create the life I desire.
- I see the positive in every situation, even if it’s a bad one, I can still learn something.
- I love being me.
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I take action towards my goals every day.
- I don’t fail, I learn.
How To Use Affirmations?
You can either say it out loud, write it down, or mentally repeat it to yourself. Try each of these methods and pick the one that works best for you!
For me, the best way I’ve found is to first, write them down and then repeat them out loud.
Also, repetition is super helpful when it comes to affirmations.
Simply repeating the affirmations as many times as you feel that you need them can benefit your subconscious mind to change.
Pick a few affirmations and try to stick with them for at least 21 days, this is the time it takes for us to form a habit.