40 words of encouragement for when you need to inspire someone. These short positive, encouraging phrases can work wonders!
Related Post: The 10 Best Ways To Encourage Someone
Phrases to say when someone hasn’t started yet:
Get free access to the Self Improvement Workbook:
- You like it? Go for it!
- It wouldn’t hurt.
- Give it a try. / Give it your best shot!
- I’m sure you will pass ….
- I’m sure you will win!
- I feel you should go ahead and do it!
- Good luck on ….
- You can do it!
- What do you have to lose?
- Go for it.
- Just do it!
- Why not?
Related Post: How To Glow Up Mentally And Physically In 2021
Phrases to say when someone is already doing well:
- Keep up the good work!
- You’re on the right track.
- You’re doing great!
- Nice job! You’re doing very well.
- That’s much better.
- I’m so proud of you!
- I believe in you! / I’ve always believed that you were gonna make it.
When someone is having trouble
- Don’t give up. The beginning is always the hardest.
- Keep at it!
- Stick to it!
- Stay strong.
- Keep fighting!
- Go on, you can do it!
- No pain, no gain
- This is for your best…
- Hang in there!
- Hang in tight!
- Keep pushing.
When someone made a good effort but failed:
- That was a nice try. / Good effort.
- You’ve almost got it.
- Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll do better the next time.
- Come on, this is not the end of the world!
When someone is facing a hard decision:
- You have my support.
- I’ll support you either way.
- I’ve got your back.
- I’ll stand by you.
- Whatever you choose, I’m here.
- It’s your call.