We’ve all experienced the agony of missing someone.
Whether it’s a friend, family member, or significant other, we can’t help but miss them when they’re not around.
But what if you had the power to make them miss you too?
Get free access to the Self Improvement Workbook:
You’ll be able to create just the right amount of distance between yourselves with these 35 simple affirmations to make someone miss you!
Table of Contents
How to Use Affirmations?
Affirmations are an excellent way to improve and maintain your mental and emotional health.
They can also be used by people who want to attract a specific person or change their lives in other ways.
Here’s how to practice affirmations:
- Take a few deep breaths and smile simultaneously.
- Recite your affirmations slowly and clearly.
- Allow your body to absorb the positive energy of your words by repeating them to yourself aloud.
- To be more specific, you can write them down.
If you’re new to affirmations, this guide will answer all of your questions.
You might enjoy: How to Manifest Someone to Miss You (5-Step Process!)
Affirmations to Make Someone Miss You
When someone is no longer around, it can be natural to miss them.
It could be missing a family member, friend, or partner. You may feel a sense of loneliness and disconnection from that person.
Thankfully, affirmations can help make someone miss you and create a stronger connection between the two of you.
Here are 35 affirmations to make someone miss you:
- They miss me.
- I am on their mind.
- They can’t stop thinking about me.
- I love myself.
- They want to be with me right now.
- Wherever I go, I radiate confidence and self-esteem.
- I am always on their mind.
- I am happy.
- I only attract healthy and loving relationships.
- I am grateful that they miss me.
- I respect them in the same way that they respect me.
- I am thankful for the love I have received.
- I’m on their mind, and in their heart.
- I feel loved.
- They tell me that it’s not the same without me.
- I am there for him, and he is there for me.
- They make me happy, and I make them happy.
- They want to share everything with me first.
- They recognize my worth.
- I’ve never felt more loved or desired.
- They always make an effort to contact me to let me know that they are thinking of me.
- I am beautiful and worthy.
- I attract loving and caring people into my life.
- I desire that I am on their mind all the time.
- I want them to send me text message saying that they miss me.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- They are crazy about me.
- I am desired.
- I love the way he texts me every day.
- They surely want to be with me right now.
- I am confident in my ability to attract anyone I desire.
- I value myself, and they value me.
- When they wake up, I’m the first person they want to talk to.
- I love the way they treat me.
- I am in a healthy relationship.
You’ll probably grin or laugh if you say these affirmations aloud, thinking you’re crazy.
This is a good thing because affirmations are supposed to be associated with happiness and positive emotions.
The most important thing to remember when using positive affirmations is that it is all about how you feel.
When affirmations make you feel good about yourself, they are most effective.
Affirmations should not be said for the sole purpose of affirming them.
Choose a few that speak to you and repeat them on a daily basis to make them miss you!
Read next: 45 Affirmations to Make Him Crazy About You
Have you ever felt the desire to make someone miss you? There are ways to do this without being too pushy, whether it’s with your significant other, best friend, or even a coworker.
These powerful affirmations will have them desperately looking for what they’re missing!